Monday, August 17, 2009

photo restoration


I found this photo on the internet and used it for my photo correction assignment. First I started out with the spot healing brush tool and just went over the background areas that were more visible and then cleaned up the scratches. Then I used the clone stamp tool to get the harder spots that were more detailed. I also darkened some areas with the burn tool were I thought they looked too smudgy and I finished it off by changing the picture to a grayscale photo and messed with the levels.

5 comments:

  1. wow...double U, Oh, double U. period

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby has a purty mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is something wrong with that baby but good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work girl ♥ I just wish you could get up to my capabilities. :)

    ReplyDelete