Monday, August 3, 2009

Postcard



I chose to keep it simple, I liked that the lion was laying down, and that went along with lyin'/lion. Originaly I was thinking of using a male lion to show the power of them, and that even these deadly mammals are in danger, but in the end I decided on this image, it was solid, got the point across, and mainly thats what you need most. Also I thought the image of the cub would add an "aww" factor. The concept puts the lions in their natural habitat which is something that is being taken from them due to human development. The warm colors I thought gave it a nice effect, and thats typicaly what I asociate lions with. I went along with jeremy's logo and slogan, I thought it was pretty clever so thats one good thing that came from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment